I am on a newly convened committee at our K-12 school, looking into
implementing a long term strategy for IT. Has anyone gone through a
similar experience recently and if so are there any suggestions out there
on a good place to start. Should we survey staff and students on current
needs and future projects? Or are there better democratic ways to include
all in the planning process? and then what's the next step? I would
really appreciate some responses. Many thanks.

Julia Beck, Teacher-Librarian
Toronto French School
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Voice: (416) 484-6533