On Fri, 25 Nov 1994, Katie J. Williams wrote:

> I used Ebsco for a number of years and switched two years ago to a company
> called the Subscription Service of America.
> For the twenty or so periodicals we subscribe to their prices were much
> cheaper and their service has been great! I saved about $150.00 by going
> through them, and every penny counts.
>
> Katie Williams
> Los Cerros Middle School
> Danville, Ca

I too have been using Subscription Services of America for both the
school's and my own magazines.  I have found them to be inexpensive
(well, as much as anyone) and helpful.  At least one Ebsco operator was
insulted when I could not talk when she called after all "I told her in
November to call in March."  I guess she thought I should have put off
that seventh grade class.  Anyway, SSA has handled any confusions
immediately.

Robin Wallace
Arroyo Seco Junior High
Valencia, CA