Here's my first reference request:
My physics srs. have been asked to find the "real names" for the elements
above 104 in the periodic table of elements.  The "convenience" names
like unnipentium which are assigned until they are "really" named won't
work. None of our encyclopedias, science print references, Discover cd,
etc. have the answers. We think one is Neilsbohrium (sp?), but we need
the others and confirmation on that one too. We think the table goes
from 104 to 110.

Answers will convince my students that they are indeed deprived by the
Army's refusal to let THEM use e:mail.

Thanks in advance!

Dana Pope
popeda@heidelberg-emh2.army.mil