Several people have asked me to post the answer to the question I asked
about Terrance Mann, an author mentioned in the movie FIELD OF DREAMS.
First, thanks to those of you who knew and wrote to me.

The movie is based on a book entitled SHOELESS JOE.  The author in the
book is named as J.D. Salinger.  Evidently, there was a concern over
legality of using his name in the movie so it was changed to Terrance
Mann.

Now, if I could just remember the name of the student who asked me :)

Carol Anderheggen
carolan@ids.net
LM_NET IS A JOY!

LM_NET Archive Home