I'm speaking with a degree of pride here so I am responding to the whole
list: I don't know the Disney email address but Sr. Mary Elizabeth who is
one of those teachers being honored, works at my school.  <vbg>

All best,

Roselle

American School for the Deaf
r_weiner@sacam.oren.ortn.edu

On Tue, 22 Nov 1994, Mary Veronica wrote:

> Do those folks have e-mail?  It'd be fascinating to find out if the owners
> of Epcot Center DON'T have e-mail access.  I'd love to respond to them by
> e-mail.  I'm finding, more and more, that if I want to get anything done,
> this is the only sure way.  Papers and addresses get buried on my desk until
> the point of no return.  Please does someone out in LM_NET land know
> Disney's e-mail address?  Thanks.
> --
> Sr.Mary Veronica,CHS       "All that is required for
> Xavier High School,NYC      the triumph of evil is for
> 212-924-7900                good men to remain silent
> mveronic@llwnet.ll.pbs.edu  and do nothing."G.MacDonald

LM_NET Archive Home