Hi, Group!

We just returned from a quick trip west to the Phoenix area.  The last
couple of trips we've made that direction, I've noticed a GORGEOUS new
high school on the east side of Los Cruces, New Mexico.  The first time I
noticed it, the building appeared to be in use, but the surroundings were
somewhat plain.  This time I noticed that lovely landscaping has been
done and it looks expensive!!!

It seems that because of our rushed schedule each time, we've had to go
through that area in the dark, but the building's numerous skylights are
visible because lights are on inside, and the outside has strategically
placed landscape lighting.  A road sign similar to a city limits sign
says "Onate High School."

Can anyone tell me about that school?  I'm dying of curiosity.  I want to
know what it has to offer in the way of curricula and technology -- do
they match the obvious progressiveness of the building and grounds!

Thanks!

Betty
                                .----.
Betty Hamilton, LRS             |    |                701 Cub Drive
bhamilt@tenet.edu           ____|*    ~~~~~~.         Brownfield TX 79316
Brownfield High School      \               |         (806) 637-4523

LM_NET Archive Home