From:   MX%"SNOWS2@mail.firn.edu" 28-NOV-1994 09:53:21.87
To:     MX%"t_toy@mentor.unh.edu"
CC:
Subj:   Epcot has no address

Date: Mon, 28 Nov 1994 09:32:51 EST
From: "Suzanne R. Snow (407)870-4912" <SNOWS2@mail.firn.edu>
Subject: Epcot has no address
To: t_toy@mentor.unh.edu

After several phone calls to several Epcot departments, I found out that
Epcot has no E-mail address at this time. (They may have internal
inter-office mail, I would hope)

My recommendation to the person requesting the information is as follows:

If she has faxing capability through her modem she may fax her message
using her e-mail to Epcot's fax.  If she wishes to contact the department
that deals with Teacheriffic awards it is Community and relations.

Their direct number is 407-828-3453.  Their fax number is 407-828-8121.
Though I have never used it, my modem at home has faxing capability.  Many
of the new computer/modem pkgs have combination fax modems.

Sorry, that's the best I can do.

How's the weather?  Still snowing?

Talk to you later.

The eldest flake.