Is your 9-12 high school grouped into "houses" or clusters or the like
for instruction? If so, do you have an advisement, guidance or
advocacycomponent built into the schedule (something more regular than
occasional home rooms)?  We are working on restructuring, and our
guidance task group needs information.  Let me know if you can furnish
schedules and/or courses of study.  You may "snail" them to me at:
Eunice Stewart, Librarian, C.K. McClatchy H.S., 3066 Freeport Blvd.,
Sacramento CA  95818 - if that's more convenient. I'll post a "HIT."
Thanks.  (estewar@ctp.org)

LM_NET Archive Home