Please help if you can!  A Social Studies teacher has asked me to find an
answer to the following and I have tried to no avail!

What is the significance of the number of hooves off the ground of a horse
carrying a military hero/heroine in a painting or in a statue?

In advance, I thank you!

Peter

PETER GENCO                             PATTI WITTMAN
LIBRARIAN/GERMAN TEACHER                LIBRARY SECRETARY
                    FAIRVIEW HIGH SCHOOL
                    7460 MCCRAY ROAD
                    FAIRVIEW, PA 16415, USA
PHONE: (814) 474 1369                   FAX: (814) 474 1115
           email: fairview@iu05trc.trinet.k12.pa.us

LM_NET Archive Home