Our district librarians are considering how to develop a fair book
budget.  We expect to include in our calculation such items as
student population, number of items in collection, age of collection
and anything else we determine is relevant.
  What are your considerations when calculating your book budget?
Do you have a formula you can share with us?  How do you allow for
age of the collection?
  We would appreciate your thoughts on the subject and will summarize
for the list.

Patricia Gosda (pgosda@vms1.nysed.gov)
Van Antwerp Middle School, Niskayuna, NY

LM_NET Archive Home