A friend of mine from Seattle has a book that is quite valuable to him.
The binding is separating from the front leaf.  He wanted to know if
he should tape it.  I said no I would ask for suggestions.  I use Gaylord
bookbinding glue and the stuff that looks like cheesecloth--its almost
11pm and I forget almost everything after 10pm.  Anyway,  what can the
average person on the street do to repair a book?  I'm from Pa.  He's
from Seattle.  Any suggestions?  Please mail to me and not the list.

Thanks,
Janet Johns
bbvschlib@hslc.org

LM_NET Archive Home