We just received a book by Martha J. Bailey entitled, "American Women in
Science: a Biographical Dictionary".  In the CIP there are the following
2 subject listings:  1.  Women scientists-United
States-Biography-Dictionaries. and 2.  nus.  We are stumped as to what
the second one means.  So far our best guess is that it stands for
numerous biographees contained within the book.  We would appreciate
verification of our "guess" or an answer that's correct.  I've searched
AACRII, but found nothing.  Help, and thanks to all you wonderful LM_NETters.

Kathy Graves
kgraves@eis.calstate.edu

LM_NET Archive Home