I need to replace a video entitled Nathaniel Hawthorne: New England's
Puritan Son which was originally purchased a few years ago from Teacher's
Discovery , Educational Video Division.  Can anyone help locate this
company or this title?  I've searched through all my catalogs with no
luck.  Thanks in advance for any help you can give; please reply directly
to me.
Wanda

Wanda Duff                         Internet: wduff@ops.esu19.k12.ne.us
Instructional Information Manager  Voice:    (402) 557-3516
Omaha Northwest High School        FAX:      (402) 557-3539
8204 Crown Point Avenue       The person who succeeds will be the
Omaha, NE 68134               person with the best information. Disraeli

LM_NET Archive Home