I, too, am still experienceing problems with Follett support.  They never
call me back either, unless I make a huge fuss by calling Follett Book
Co. and complaining.  I have also left the same pleas on several people's
voice mail machines, and then it is my lucky day because everyone calls me.
Feast or famine.  I have been saving all the Unison messages on lm_net.
I appreciate all the helpful hints published herein.  Can't *wait* for
that upgrade!  Wanda Cuniff in Nacogdoches, TX.

LM_NET Archive Home