RIEMA, the Rhode Island Educational Media Association, recently published
"Student Learning Goals and Guidelines for School Library Media Programs"
for its members. THis pre-K-12 document identifies goals and
developmentally appropriate levels of performance standards which are
expressed as outcomes. Everywhere we have shared the document, reception
has been very positive. If your school or association is wrestling with
articulating your library media curriculum within the framework of learner
outcomes, we would be happy to make our document available to you.
Requests may be sent to: Bette Dion, Publications Chair, RIEMA, 8 Evelyn
Drive, Bristol, Rhode Island 02809. Please enclose $5 for the publication
and 1st class postage.

LM_NET Archive Home