Our high school(9-12) is having an Open House on Monday evening, October
3, 1994 and I will be demonstrating Internet access as one of the IMC
offerings for the parents.

I would appreciate a quick message from anyone so inclined to provide the
parents with some mail to read and to show them the "reach" of the net.

St. Francis High School (a public school in the town of St. Francis) serves
1450 students in grades 9-12 and is located just north of the Twin Cities
in Minnesota.

Please send the greetings directly to me, not to LM NET.

Thank you!

Dick Forster, IMC Director
St. Francis High School

0015sfsh@informns.k12.mn.us