Dear LM_NET,
        Seeking recommendations for pioneer fiction/chapter books
suitable for 4th grade readers.  Presently, Laura Ingels Wilder books are
utilized but would like to expand upon this theme and select some books
that would feature boy(s) as the main character.

        I have a list of possibilities -- but don't have experience with
many of them.  If anyone has examples of titles they're familar with and
would recommend, that would be GREAT!!

        Thank you for your help!!  Please respond to me personally.

Sincerely,

Denise Hester

LM_NET Archive Home