I will soon be doing a workshop for teachers of many disciplines
(everything from Language Arts to Industrial Arts) about
the internet with focus on places they can access related to their
interest.  Or places that have instructional K-12 activities they can
use.  Does anyone know of any sites i should share with them?  several
people have given me addresses but you need logins and passwords to get
in.  I have tried to login as guest, new and anonymous with no positive
results.  I have gophered (is that a word?) to Rutgers Un. several times
but can not get in because of password/login problems.  Does anyone have
a solution?

thanks very much
cathyg  Cathyg@umd5.umd.edu

LM_NET Archive Home