If anyone happens to read this, I apologize for using up your space.  In
an attempt to try and find a route for other Nassau County Librarians, I
had to see for myself how this sig via FrEDMail would benefit them.  I
think it's the solution for many who have insufficient space in their
accounts.

After sending this, I'm hoping to see the message in my email account as
a direct subscriber to LM_NET and here too for others to access.  In the
future, I will limit my messages to topics of interest to all.

Thanks for your understanding. :-)

<rkaikow@nasstract.fmf.fred.org> --------------------- 40.41N, 73.32W
Rita Kaikow
Teacher K-12 at Oceanside High School,  Oceanside         Oceanside, NY

LM_NET Archive Home