To any who can help,
I though I had saved some of the ink-jet vs laser printer pros and cons that I
read on the net sometime during the summer, but when I checked through my
files' directories, I found none.  Of course, now I need the info!

If someone posted a hit, would you please send your results directly to me.
If anyone has any further comments to add, please send them to me as well.
Our building technology committee is looking to replace Dot-Matrix printers and
wants to take into account any and all pros & cons of either type of
replacement.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Pat Gill, Librarian
Worthington Kilbourne H.S.