At Lake Myrtle Elem School we did a tea party with the Victorian theme
(Felicidad I believe). We had a judge of guidance, art and music
teachers, etc. who judged a look alike contest. The girls loved it! They
dressed up like all the other American Girls and at the tea party they
had pink cookies, pink drinks, pink tableclothes.  They had to read at
least 10 of the sunshine state reader books to go. It was very
successful.  This year, they asked for it again (we ordered the dolls for
a week too) but this year the boys are screaming for their own party. So
one year we'll do a girl thing and the next a boy theme. Good luck.

LM_NET Archive Home