I am seeking the best electronic source of MARC format records for
cataloging cd music titles and general VHS videos (many PBS titles, etc.)
We have Bibliofile and do not find them listed - nor do we find them on
Precsion ONE.
Bibliofile has as AV disk for over $900 for quarterly discs - are they
worth THAT much annually for a high school library - and is there any
guarantee that my titles will be listed there?

Has anyone any experience or recommendations?  What do the rest of you,
or your helpers who are not librarians, use?

Thanks,
margaret
mmccormi@services.dese.state.mo.us

LM_NET Archive Home