Mary Constible from the ALA Washington Office talked with me today.  On
Wednesday the Senate will vote to file Cloture on the ESEA Authorization
Bill.  It takes a 60 yea vote.  If Cloture passes then they debate the Bill.
 This Bill must be passed for the funds to be distributed for any education
program.  Contact your Senator and urge passage.

************************* _________***********************************
| Tom Hart              <__    _ * \ -  /      Tom Hart               |
| <hart@lis.fsu.edu>       \--/  \     |       2610 Mayfair Rd.       |
| Professor, School of Lib        |     \      Tallahassee, FL 32303  |
| and Info Studies,               /      |     Home (904) 385-7550    |
| Florida State University,       |      /                            |
| Tallahassee, FL 32306-2048       \     |                            |   |
| Office Phone: 904/644-8122        \   /                             |
| Fax 904/644-9763                   \ /                              |
Internet:  hart@lis.fsu.edu

LM_NET Archive Home