On Mon, 3 Oct 1994 15:06:22 EST, Liz wrote:
> Subject: Copyright violations
>
> We would like to know how many known copyright violators have been fined or
> otherwise been disciplined for their violations. We need statistics on school
> systems that have been penalized for violations to verify the need for a
> district copyright policy. Your help is greatly appreciated. Liz
>
> EHERRICK%ERIE.BITNET@CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU
> "Be a leader...Be a reader"
I know that Centennial High School in the Corona Norco School District, CA
had some trouble a few years ago but I don't know any details.  I'm sure
your office must have an address for them so that you can contact them
directly.  I did hear that it was a major problem.
 --
Sharon Brown
sbrown@pro-newton.cts.com

LM_NET Archive Home