Help,

Having been a member of LM_NET for two years and have lurked for the most
part but once in a while sent private replies when I was able to help I find
myself in need of your help.  My daughter, who is in grade ten, is doing an
in-depth co-operative project on a person of influence, has chosen to do
their project on Mary Tudor (Mary Queen of Scots).  They came to me, as El
Nerdo, who would instantly retreive great information from the Internet and
get them an instant A.  Ever the teacher I had to illustrate how information
was found and then they could do with it as they wished.  Off to Archie and
Veronica I went to show the group how easy it was.  Blank.  I think it was
me rather than the system.

If anyone can show me how to show them how to find the information I would
really appreciate it.

I have found that the Internet is a great source of info but finding that
info can be a real challenge.

Thanks in advance.

Mike Barker (micbarke@cln.etc.bc.ca)                  Teacher-Librarian
Kingswood Elementary School                  Richmond, British Columbia
(604)668 6280 (voice)                               (604)668 6214 (fax)

LM_NET Archive Home