Hello, I am currently a student intern at a Central New York high
school.  One of the faculty members here has requested information about
leadership qualities and how to inculcate students with these qualities /
skills.  The librarian and I have done a search on the topic,
particularly in periodical indices, but have come up with absolutely
nothing.  Any help that you can offer would be greatly appreciated!  You
can respond directly to me at the address listed below.
--Norm Bagley
  Syracuse University
  nebagley@mailbox.syr.edu

LM_NET Archive Home