I have recently taken a new position at a middle school twice the size of
the one I was previously working for.  The former librarian had purchased
SUPERTOM (Infotrac) and I had been using that at my other site and found
it very good for our 7/8th graders and the topics they were researching.
Wilson RGA was purchased new  last spring and I am not familiar with it
and wonder if we need both. The renewal price for SUPERTOM is about
$1,400.  The price for a 9 month subscription to WILSON RGA is about $700.

Any input you can give me would be appreciated.

Cherill V. Lash
Albert Einstein Middle School
9325 Mirandy Dr.
Sacramento, CA 95826