    Dear Group--Since it is never difficult to get opinions, suggestions,
    comments, etc. from all of you, I thought I would ask for help with a
    printer problem.  At our school, we sometimes need to run batches of
    several thousand envelopes.  The big problem is with the printer.  It
    is always jamming.  What are some ideas for dependable printers that
    can handle large runs with a minimum of jams?  (I'm not sure what
    constitutes a minimum of jams--maybe one or two every 100 or so).  I
    hope this message is error free so as not to offend the grammar
    police;->Please respond to me personally Burwinkel_J@hcca.ohio.gov

LM_NET Archive Home