Woope, the wonders of technology. I sent you a greeting a few minutes
ago, but my Internet provider said the address from the body was not
correct.  I had noticed it was different from the one in the address
line.    I originally said I wished I could REALLY go to see Iowa.  I
still would like to do that.  I never have been to Iowa.  But it's fun to
travel many places and talk with people onthe Internet.  I have had
wonderful information from Australia, Finland and Canada.  I think you
will find that your world opens up a lot on Internet.  Come and visit
Maryland by visiting our wonderful new gopher    Sailor.lib.md.us.  We
librarians of the state of Maryland used all our federal funds for
several years and constsructed this gopher.  It is free to all
Marylanders through a local phone call by June 1995.

Nancy JP Lively
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Professional Library
2644 Riva Road
Annapolis, MD. 21401
(410) 222-5273 V or TTY
(410) 222-5065 FAX
nlively@umd5.umd.edu

On Sat, 22 Oct 1994, Kay Rewerts wrote:

> I will be introducing our district administrators
> to listservs on Wednesday, October 26 and think
> the best way to demonstrate the power of
> belonging to a list is to let them see it at work!
> Therefore, will you please send greetings to the
> Waterloo Schools Administrators to
> Kayrewerts@aol.com? Thanks!
>
> Kay Rewerts
> Waterloo Community Schools