A great source of multicultural folktales is a store called Shen's Books and
Supplies.  They put out a catalog filled with many versions of well-known
folktales, as well as many books  in various languages, particularly Asian
languages.  Their address is 821 South First Avenue, Arcadia CA 91006.  Phone is
(800) 456-6660.  I just received their latest catalog and it is quite
fascinating to see the variety of books they have.  They sent me the catalog
just on my phone call alone and I assume they are still doing that.

Janet Rawdon
Newton MA
Rawdonj@a1.mec.mass.edu

LM_NET Archive Home