When trying to plan for the future of networking in our
schools, we keep running into the Macintosh vs. IBM question.
They both have great strengths, and I don't want to get into
arguing which is better, but is it possible to run the two
platforms on the same network? Does the Macintosh have to act
like an IBM to work or can you run Macintosh software on a
Novell network? What about networking CD-ROMs on a network and
having them run on both IBM and Mac worksations?

If anyone has experience or insights into these issues, please
reply to me directly and I'll post a HIT.

Thanks!

Sandy Parks
Harrisonburg High School
Harrisonburg, VA