I just received info via snail mail about a similar product in book
form.  It's called Multicultural Discovery Activities for the Elementary
Grades.  It contains folk tales, celebrations, arts & crafts,
games/songs/dances, geography & amp study, food, and recommended
children's books.  It seems to consist of reproducible pages.
The ad says it has sections for Africa, Asia, Australia and New Zealand,
and North America.
The address is
Center for Applied Research
110 Brookhill Drive,
West Nyack, New York 10995
The price is 27.95 plus postage and handling.

Mary Lynne Jarvis
Ozark R-6 Schools
mjarvis@ozarks.sgcl.lib.mo.us

On Tue, 25 Oct 1994, Don Shields wrote:

> OK everyone, here you go...
>
> Address for the computer version of "Culturgrams"   Both Mac and IBM
>
> ICD Corportation
> 750 North Freedom Blvd.  Suite 303B
> Provo, Utah  84601-1688
> (801) 373-3233
> $89.89 single user, $219.15 usr. lic.
>
> Please mention my name when you call up. These are nice people.
>
> Don Shields
> Mammoth Unified School District
> The Network Group
> 0006514431@mcimail.com