OK!  After postings from BOTH Mike & Bob, I'm forced to do a general
reply.  Barbara did a one half day dress rehearsal for our librarians
yesterday.  Her evaluations were excellent and with good reason --- she
did a great job.  BTW, if you are attending her AASL presentation, don't
let her get away with just telling you what she does with the spider and
the cow --- make her do it.  Ahh, sweet revenge, looks like I'm going to
have to carry the $&*% things on the plane.  We are still negotiating
whether I have to sleep with one of them!

Julie A. Walker                         District Media Center
Director, Library & Media Services      13401 Pond Springs Rd.
Round Rock ISD                          Austin, TX  78729
jawalker@tenet.edu                      512-331-6697/512-331-1811 (FAX)

On Thu, 27 Oct 1994, Robert E. Berkowitz wrote:

> FYI,
>
> Barbara Jansen will be teaching a Full Day Seminar at AASL on Wed., Nov.9,
> "YSearch: Rethinking Elementary Research Projects". There will be a short
> introduction to the "Big Six" by someone named Berkowitz, and Barbara
> will be focusing on implementation - instructional strategies and
> techniques.
>
> I would encourage anyone interested in the "Big Six" in elementary school
> to consider attending.  There still may be time to enroll if you already
> haven't done so.
> Bob Berkowitz

LM_NET Archive Home