Dear LM_Netters,

I'd like to thank you all of you who took the time to send such wonderful
messages to my 4th and 5th graders who were being introduced to the "net"
this week.  It was unbelievable!  We received 140 messages.  I was just as
excited as the kids.

I especially liked the message that suggested that I be taken out to lunch
for hooking us up to the net.  I copied that one and put it on my
princial's desk!!!
He agreed and has asked me to tell him "when".

We copied all the messages and have them in a file for anyone who wants to
read them.  I also pinned up a world map and am using map pins to show the
children where all our messages came from.

Thanks again.                    8-)  Sue Bauer

Susan Bauer
sbauer@teleport.com

LM_NET Archive Home