Dear LM_NET Friends,
I'm getting ready to do an Inservice for teachers on integrating technology
into the curriculum.  I am working on list of resources and I would like to
include some Internet resources.  Do you have a favorite Gopher or WWW site
that you like to recommend to teachers? Most of these teachers are new to
using the Internet, so I'd like to introduce them to just a few excellent
sources so they won't feel overwhelmed by the Information Highway.  I will
collect the reponses and post a HIT.  Thanks for sharing.

* Evie Funk                                              *
* Hopkins West Junior High                               *
* Minnetonka, MN 55345                                   *
* Evie@vax1.mankato.msus.edu                             *
* "Oh this learning, what a thing it is!" - Shakespeare  *