Hello out there!  This is just the kind of problem we are looking at.  I
attempted to write to Don Shields, but my mail was sent back each time.
don if you read this, can you write to me?  I have 8 ibm clones networked
using Lantastic and now other classrooms are interested in networking
their Macs to our automated library system.  They are macs of the old
variety.
 Can Don or anyone write back to me.
Sincerely,
Ken Knutson<kknutson@cln.etc.bc.ca>