Last week someone asked for information about R.L.Stine; I deleted their
message and then this information came across my desk.  Hope it gets to
the person who wanted info!  Pat
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 1994 11:15:01 EDT
To: KIDSPHERE Subscribers <kidsphere@vms.cis.pitt.edu>

Date: Fri, 28 Oct 1994 15:02:07 -0500 (CDT)
From: Gleason Sackman <sackman@plains.nodak.edu>
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 1994 15:43:24 -0400
SENDER:SusanIM@aol.com

Happy Halloween from Scholastic and R.L. Stine!

If you're a fan of R.L. Stine and his creepy, crawly stories, take a look
at the special R.L. Stine Halloween page Scholastic is offering at their
Internet Center starting Saturday, October 29th.  Or, send email to receive a
transcript of Stine's Halloween live chat with teachers and students from
across the country, happening this Monday, October 31st on the Scholastic
Network.

To visit the R.L. Stine Halloween page, use your WWW browser to

http://scholastic.com:2005/

To access the Halloween text via gopher, set your gopher to scholastic.com,
and the port to 2003, then open the News file in the directory.

If you'd like to receive a transcript of this Monday's Halloween chat
with Stine,the biggest-selling author in America, send email with your
name, address, and email address to staff@scholastic.com.

In the subject header of the message, write Send Stine chat.

For more information on Goosebumps, R.L. Stine, and the Scholastic Network,
send email to staff@scholastic.com.

Patricia Moore
North Polk Schools
Alleman, IA 50007