Hi folks - At our school, we have a shared decision making group working
on restructuring our elem/hs.  They need info on alternative scheduling
at the middle school level, like flex or block.  I would also like any
info on any school with an exemplary middle school program, for example
having been written about in one of the journals or awarded by a nat'l
education organization.  If you can help us out please send your comments
to me directly.  Thanks very much for your time and effort!
Melinda Miller-Widrick
Colton-Pierrepont Central School
Colton, NY 13625
miller-widrick@northnet.org