Our school (k-3) is currently involved in a year long study of multiage
education.  This study includes staff, administrators, and
parents/community members.  We are looking for other schools that are
also involved with multiage particularly in the primary grades.  If any
of you are currently in such a building or know of a contact person in a
building, I would appreciate linking some of our staff with them.  We
would be willing to contact via e-mail or snail mail or even by phone.
Thanks for any help you can give with this study.
Sue Raben                  Lyon Elementary School
Learning Center Director   1335 Waukegan Road
raben@ncook.k12.il.us       Glenview, Illinois 60025
                             708-998-5045

LM_NET Archive Home