Is there anybody on lm_net who participated in AASL's Meeting in the
Middle? I am still waiting for the list of e-mail adresses to arrive and
I'm desperate for a sympathetic correspondent.  Please get in touch.

For the curious among you, Meeting in the Middle was an AASL institute to
help teams from 15 schools learn how to collaboaratively develop
resource-based units integrating math, science, and geography.
Enthusiasm was running high when we left, but now we are encountering
reality - the loss of our math team member now looking like a distinct
possibility, some teaching assignment changess having already occurred.

LM_NET Archive Home