I;ve been using Winnebago since 1982 (yes, 1982).  We have always used
the graduation year for their material type; once a student is entered
you never have to reenter.   Long ago Ilearned it was a waste to give
students their ids' this year we aren't even pritning cards; just asking
them to memorize their ID #, we will ask for verification if in doubt.
Our lunch room also asks students to memorize their id# and it works for
them.  We have 1100 students in our school; I think this will work, but
we'll let you know of problems.

Mary ALice Anderson
Winona MN middle school

LM_NET Archive Home