One of my favorite books as a child -- Follow My Leader!  I have forgotten
the author and am at home now, but if I don't see a posting to you by
Tuesday with the author, I will find out then and let you know.  I know
where a copy can be obtained here in NYC (for loan) if she wants it and
can't find it.

Kris
Marybeth Green (mbg@TENET.EDU) wrote:
: Buenos Dias LM_NETTERs

:         One of our faculty remembers reading a book during her middle
: school years (around the early 70s) about a boy who was blinded by a
: firecracker.  She remembers something about a seeing eye dog in there,
: too.  Does anyone remember the name of this book?

:                                         Marybeth Green
:                                         Walzem Elementary
:                                         San Antonio, TX
--
Kristine Cole, Librarian  *  INTERNET:  kcole@llwnet.ll.pbs.org
Grace Church School       *  VOICE: (212) 475-5609 X501  FAX: 475-5015

LM_NET Archive Home