Floyd and others,
     Whether you put Internet information on the OPAC, or just create a printed
list, I think there is a need for a list of resources which answer specific
needs, by subject. In other words, rather than coming up with a list of gophers,
which people would then need to explore, wouldn't a list of subjects and the
files, with their gopher or telnet addresses, which have information on those
subjects, be more useful, especially as a reference tool?  This subject list
would use headings like those used in the Readers' Guide. Then, if you needed a
copy of Martin Luther King, Jr.'s "I Have a Dream" speech, you could go right to
it!
     I have embarked on a project to create such a list. It's a lot of work, but
also lots of fun.
Ellen Berne
The Winsor School Boston MA 02215
eberne@a1.mec.mass.edu