To: SANDRAB730@AOL.COM
Subject: How to read LM_NET mail o

S>I'm really confused.  I want to be able to read by LM_NET mail off-line
 >using
 >my MAC, but I don't know how.  Please help!!

There may be other ways, but the only way I know of is 1, to either
belong to one of the online services with internet hookup and gives
access to offline mail, or 2, join a BBS with an Internet hookup and use
an offline mail reader.  Wildcat BBSes are qwk compatible, and I find
them to be the easiest to use (that's how I'm accessing it now).

Or, talk the moderator into gating it into Fidonet and have a local
sysop pick it up and do #2 above.

--Jim Maroon

 * QMPro 1.52 * How do you make Windows faster? Throw it harder.
Views expressed by this individual are not necessarily
those of the Tulare County Office of Education