Dianne: I understand the October course was going to send out the
syllabus Sept. 6 and that the response had been so huge they were going
to cap the class at 15,000 to 25,000 people. You may not be able to get
in now... your address was correct... here is a posting about Roadmap.

Russell Smith  rssmith@tenet.edu       Home Phone 915-235-1228
Technology Consultant                  Home Fax   915-235-0633
Region XIV Education Service Center    Work Phone 915-675-8600
Abilene, Texas 79601                   Work Fax   915-675-8659

> ROADMAP on LISTSERV@UA1VM.UA.EDU
>
> The Roadmap for the Information Superhighway
> Interactive Internet Training Workshop
>
> FREE Internet training workshop open to anyone who
> wishes to subscribe.  The entire Roadmap workshop will
> take place on the ROADMAP list (ROADMAP is a distribution
> list, not a discussion list).
>
> The Roadmap workshop sessions will cover: E-mail;
> Listservs, Majordomo, Listproc and other distribution
> systems;  Usenet;  FTP; Archie;  Gopher;  Veronica;
> Address Searches;  WAIS;  WWW;  and many other topics.  As a
> number of ROADMAP subscribers only have e-mail access,
> the Roadmap workshop will also teach how to access many
> Internet tools (FTP, Archie, Gopher, etc.) using
> E-mail.
>
> The first Roadmap for the Information Superhighway
> workshop will begin in *OCTOBER 1994*.  To subscribe,
> please send the following command in the BODY of your
> e-mail letter to LISTSERV@UA1VM.UA.EDU on the
> Internet:
>
>        SUB ROADMAP yourfirstname yourlastname
>
>    For example: