In message <199409052229.RAA26647@boombox.micro.umn.edu> Kathleen Anderson
writes:
> Does anyone have any info. on the "Great Technology Get-Together" being
> held in Minneapolis, MN on Nov. 19-22?  Thanks!

The Great Technology Get-Together
Sponsored by MECC and TIES
November 19-22, 1994
Minneapolis Hyatt Regency

Registration prices range from $60 for one day to $130 for full conference.
There are a number of workshops priced from $65 to $110.  Registration
deadline is Nov 4.  Workshops are on Nov 19 & 20;  Nov 21 focus
is Elementary level; Nov 22 focus is Secondary level.

For more info:
  TIES Conference Registration
  2665 Long Lake Road
  Roseville, MN  55113

  (612) 638-8780
  Fax:  638-8798

  Special conference air fare and hotel rates available.

I can't say how similar this conference will be, but last year's Internet
conference sponsored by TIES was an EXCELLENT conference.

If you call for more information, you might ask them why there isn't any info
on their Web or Gopher servers!  We'll be presenting the Hillside
Elementary Internet project in a session on Monday, Nov 21.

Stephen E. Collins       http://www.micro.umn.edu/staff/sec
University of Minnesota           sec@boombox.micro.umn.edu
Distributed Computing Services (612) 625-1300 Fax: 625-6817

LM_NET Archive Home