Dear Fellow Netters,
        I hope that the start of a new school year is treating you well!
        Could any of you provide some information to me about your experiences
using Brodart for the retrospective conversion of your school libraries?  I am
on the verge of signing up with them for this service (to convert a small
middle school library's holdings) but they were unable to provide me with any
local references for school library conversion.
        If you can spare the time and the information, please contact me
directly at fontesp@a1.mec.mass.edu.
        Thanks!

        Pat Fontes, LMS Sarah W. Gibbons Middle School, Westborough, MA

LM_NET Archive Home