>Does anyone have any info. on the "Great Technology Get-Together" being
>held in Minneapolis, MN on Nov. 19-22?  Thanks!
>Kathy Anderson
>ANDERKAT@cnsvax.uwec.edu

Kathy and others interested:

This, as I understand it, will be a combination of the annual MECC and TIES
conferences held in the Minneapolis area.  It will run from November 19-22
in Minneapolis.

In my humble opinion, I have found the TIES conference consistently
excellent with sessions that were practitioner led; the MECC conference I
stopped attending two years ago. I hope the combined conference is like
TIES.

You can contact Marla Davenport <davenpo@informns.k12.mn.us> for more
information.

Doug

Doug Johnson, District Media Supervisor | In times of change, learners
Mankato Public Schools, ISD77           | inherit the earth, while the
Box 8713, Mankato MN 56001-8713         | learned find themselves beautifully
507-387-7698                            | equipped to deal with a world that
palsdaj@vax1.mankato.msus.edu           | no longer exists.- Eric Hoffer

LM_NET Archive Home