Colleagues,

        To those who are Jewish, I wish you L' Shana Tova, my best wishes
for a New Year of Happiness, Health, and Peace.

        To *EVERYONE:*, I hope that the 1994-1995 school year, and every
year which follows, brings you Health, Peace, Renewal, Fulfillment,
Professional Salaries, and the Personal Gratification that made you choose
to become teachers.

        Oh yes, and I also fervently hope that we all can find the
patience we need to maintain our relationships with our students,
colleagues, adminstrators, parents, and particularly with those we love
and who love us.

                                                - Mel

Mel Roseman
Internet: mrosema@ctp.org