Does this ever happen to you.  You keep telling folks you'd love to
collaboratively plan resource based units, and then when someone shows up
ready to go, you draw a blank. I have a teacher who would like to an
economics unit with highly gifted (142 and up I Q) 6th, 7th, 8th
graders.  The starting point might be something like setting up a
business.  Now I am asking myself, what are the resources on which I'm
going to base this?

I am open to all suggestions - information on the internet, wonderful
books - reference, nonfiction, anything.  I have never done anything
related to economics with anybody.  If any of you have designed a unit
that worked well, I would love to hear about it.  I hope this isn't too
incoherent.  I am kinda panicked.

LM_NET Archive Home